WHO WE ARE
- My Product Path is a recruitment agency, matching jobseekers with job vacancies within client organizations.
WHAT DATA WE COLLECT
- We maintain information on jobseekers as well as representatives of client organizations. We may also have data about individuals who are cited as personal or professional references by jobseekers.
- Jobseekers – The data we keep about jobseekers may include your name and contact details, work eligibility (e.g. nationality and work permit), salary requirements/expectations, education history, professional and other qualifications, skills profile, job history and interview history. Where we have communicated or successfully placed you with one of our clients, we will also have a contact history.
- Clients – The data we keep about representatives of client organizations includes your name and contact details, department and job title. We also keep a history of our interactions with you and your company.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA
- Clients – Data collected about representatives of client organizations come from publicly available sources such as LinkedIn, Job Boards and also referrals.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- Jobseekers – We use your data to find potential jobs for you, and to verify your eligibility for these jobs. When we identify a potential match between a jobseeker and a job vacancy, we may share your details with the potential employer, solely for the purpose of finding you a job. We will always obtain the consent of the jobseeker before providing their details to any client.
- Clients – We use your personal data to ensure that we can find the right candidates to meet the recruitment needs you may have or for contractual obligations.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
- Jobseekers – We share your personal data with the client who has a position to fill, in order to determine with the client whether you are a good fit for the available role.
- Your data may also be shared with third parties to conduct checks on behalf of the client with your consent.
- Data will be shared with payroll when we have entered into a contractual relationship with a contractor.
- Clients – We share your data with candidates during the period we are providing recruitment services to you.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
- Our legal basis for the processing of personal data is our legitimate interests, a contract obligation or your consent.
- We will rely on our legitimate interests to assess suitability for possible roles, to find potential candidates and to contact clients.
- We will rely on a contract if we are negotiating or have entered into a contract with a jobseeker or client for our services.
- We will rely on your consent for particular uses of your data. Examples of when consent may be the lawful basis for processing data include permission to introduce a jobseeker to a client.
WHERE WE PROCESS AND STORE YOUR DATA
- All our systems, operations and data storage are located in cloud based platforms we use to host our platform. Our systems are secure, and only accessible by our own staff.
- We may use advanced data tools to match jobseekers with job vacancies.
DATA TRANSFER OUTSIDE THE EEA
- We do not explicitly transfer personal data out of the EEA, however, our platform and hosting provider may host data outside the EEA for legitimate operation reasons.
CONSENT – JOBSEEKERS
- If you have submitted your profile directly to us, you will have been asked to accept our terms and conditions and to consent to us using your personal data as stated in this policy. If we have obtained your profile from another source, we will require you to provide an explicit consent before we use your profile. You may withdraw your consent at any time; in which case, we will no longer use your data except to cancel any interview or other arrangements that have already been agreed.
- We may also ask your permission to carry out third party checks (such as health checks, financial integrity checks and criminal records checks) on behalf of the client.
- If you quote someone as a reference, please ask for their consent to be contacted for this purpose.
CONSENT – CLIENTS
- We offer our services to organizations that we believe are likely to recruit our candidates. Where we communicate to named individuals, this is usually based on our previous contact with them, or on publicly available information (e.g. LinkedIn). In some cases, we may contact potential clients at the recommendation of another person within the same organisation.
- We strive to keep our communications relevant to you. If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time and we will add you to our Do-Not-Contact list.
- If a candidate cites you as a reference, we will remind the candidate to obtain your consent, and we will assume they have done so before we contact you or pass these details to a client.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
- We often work with people multiple times over the course of their career, so we may retain a basic history of our interactions with you unless you request otherwise (see below). Where we have successfully placed a jobseeker in a client organisation, we keep a record of this for the purposes of statutory accounting and any future contractual issues.
- We normally retain contractual data for ten years from the date of contract. If you are a jobseeker, we may keep your data on file for up to ten years from when you last spoke with us or contacted us, unless you tell us otherwise. If you are an employer or representative of an employing organisation, we may keep your data on file for up to five years from when we last communicated.
- In the rare case of a dispute or other exceptional issue, we may need to keep data until the dispute or issue is resolved.
- You can ask to see the records we keep about you, and to have an electronic copy. (We are entitled to request a nominal fee to cover the cost of this.) We are happy to correct any inaccuracies that you may find. We shall also delete your information at your request, with the exception of any data required for contractual or legal reasons.